Friday, December 20, 2013

Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole *KS 5/15/12: This was good and super easy. It kind of reminded be of Ott's House Casserole. It needed a little more moisture, so I'd probably add a little sour cream or maybe even ricotta next time. I threw some mozzarella on top, too.

Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole *KS 5/15/12: This was good and super easy. It kind of reminded be of Ott's House Casserole. It needed a little more moisture, so I'd probably add a little sour cream or maybe even ricotta next time. I threw some mozzarella on top, too.
Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole *KS 5/15/12: This was good and super easy. It kind of reminded be of Ott's House Casserole. It needed a little more moisture, so I'd probably add a little sour cream or maybe even ricotta next time. I threw some mozzarella on top, too.

Download whole gallery
Lemon Blueberry Rolls
Lemon Blueberry Rolls

Download whole gallery
flower purple cake
flower purple cake

Download whole gallery
Nikole Herriott
Nikole Herriott

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment