Monday, December 16, 2013

These are so, so good! We used to make them when I was little and the mere thought of these apple chips takes me back to childhood autumns. (Apple chips with cinnamon and sugar.) #food, #cooking #recipes #apples #desserts #fall #Halloween #autumn #fruit #Thanksgiving

These are so, so good! We used to make them when I was little and the mere thought of these apple chips takes me back to childhood autumns. (Apple chips with cinnamon and sugar.) #food, #cooking #recipes #apples #desserts #fall #Halloween #autumn #fruit #Thanksgiving
These are so, so good! We used to make them when I was little and the mere thought of these apple chips takes me back to childhood autumns. (Apple chips with cinnamon and sugar.) #food, #cooking #recipes #apples #desserts #fall #Halloween #autumn #fruit #Thanksgiving

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Best Carmel Corn!
Best Carmel Corn!

Download whole gallery
waffles and blueberries
waffles and blueberries

Download whole gallery
Tomato and Fig Tarts Recipe : Cook Vegetarian Magazine
Tomato and Fig Tarts Recipe : Cook Vegetarian Magazine

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment